Pages

I'm a dreamer at heart and often I like to fly by the seat of my pants.

I suffer from depression and have for most of my life. I am no longer willing to stay silent about it. My hope is to share with others about this disease so they might understand it a bit better.

"I dare to believe!"

Monday, February 23, 2009

Peter Piper

I sometimes get in these moods where I become FULL of questions, all sorts of questions, sometimes I get the answers rather simply, other times I have to search them out. Well this evening I was in one of those moods. Well I found the answer to one of my questions to have a very interesting answer and I thought it worthy of sharing.... So I was thinkin to myself this evening....... How many pecks of pickled peppers did Peter Piper pick? And I had NO earthly idea... sooo I asked my trusty little google and here is what I found Answer:

Peter Piper didn't pick any pecks of pickled peppers 'cause pickled peppers aren't pickled when they are picked.

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. "if Peter Piper picked a PECK of pickled peppers..."

BUT... if Peter Piper could pack pickled peppers in a peck,

and Peter's peck was packed in a bushel to promote proper packing,

then Peter Piper would have to poney up 4 pecks to fill the bushel.

If Peter Piper ground said pickled peppers and produced a fine pickled powder,

then Peter Piper would have 537.6 cubic inches of piquant powder.

Unless poor Peter lived across the pond where Imperial takes precedence,

then Peter's peck would probably be 554.8 cubic inches of pickled pepper powder.

Let's pray this prickly problem is now properly planted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments... please feel free to share (-: