Pages

I'm a dreamer at heart and often I like to fly by the seat of my pants.

I suffer from depression and have for most of my life. I am no longer willing to stay silent about it. My hope is to share with others about this disease so they might understand it a bit better.

"I dare to believe!"

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I ask why?

I Ask Why?

Well here I am, thinking to myself; “self why on earth are you doing this?” and myself answers:  “well what the heck, why not?”  And so it begins but no telling how long it will last.  “Living in the Grace Space & Other Stuff”

I tend to write the way I talk, and I tend to talk the way my brain spits things out.  The typical mind of a woman, I may be on one subject and skip right to another and back again to the original thought (that is if I can remember what I was talking about) (which jogs my memory to share w/ you yet another idea of the Grace Space)… Ahhh but back to my original thought, but what was it?  Oh yeah, I tend to write the way I talk and I tend to talk the way my brain spits things out and there you have the perfect example of what you have to look forward to!

Grace by definition is: Grace

Noun

1. A state of sanctification by God.
2. Elegance and beauty of movement or expression.
3. A sense of propriety and consideration for others.
4. A disposition to kindness and compassion; benign good will: "the victor's grace in treating the vanquished".
5. (Greek mythology) one of three sisters who were the givers of beauty and charm; a favorite subject for sculptors.
6. A short prayer of thanks before a meal.
7. Free and unmerited favor or beneficence of God: "there but for the grace of God go I".

Verb

1. Make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day".
2. Be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere".


I find I live in a state of Grace, forgiven by my Heavenly Father through my confession of sins to Him, believing He is the one and only true God, that He sent His Son Jesus Christ who was born of the Virgin Mary, lived, was crucified, dead, buried and rose from the dead to be alive for evermore.

Grace, yup that’s where I live in a constant state of Grace.  I sure don’t deserve it but I'm sure thankful that I received it!  What a great gift.

2 comments:

  1. Awwww Bert, that's a good one! I can relate as I live in that state too. I can also relate to writing the way I talk...bad, if an English teacher is reading my blog though. :) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good--you sound like Henry though in the whole definition thing.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments... please feel free to share (-: